Click Image for Gallery
This 16cm oblong pie dish made of scratch-resistant enamel fused onto high quality steel is very stylish, and would be beautiful in any kitchen! Featuring the Falcon Enamelware distinct royal blue rim, this pie dish is easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions: 16cm x 12cm
- Made from enamel – each piece is made by fusing porcelain onto heavy-gauge steel
- Incredibly durable, with long-lasting colour if cared for correctly
- Resistant to chemicals
- Not suitable for microwave use
- Oven safe up to 270ºC
- Suitable for gas and electric hobs
- Dishwasher safe
- Designed in England
|Dimensions||16cm x 12cm|
|Colour||White with Blue Rim|
- Enamel on steel is hard and strong, but like all good ceramic materials, it will chip if handled too roughly.
- It is not recommended that you scrub your Falcon Enamelware with abrasive materials.
- To remove burned-on stains and grease, use a soup-filled scouring pad or sponge.
- Use sharp-edged metal objects with care around your Falcon Enamelware, in order to prevent scratching.
- When cooking with your enamelware, do not allow it to boil dry. Doing so may damage the enamel surface.
- If enamelware is left empty on a hot burner or in a heated oven, switch off the appliance and allow for the enamelware to cool before adding liquid.