Since 1915, Fowlers products have been an essential ingredient in the kitchen of Australian families.
Now you can enjoy the pleasure of your own preserves throughout the year, by preserving it in season with the Fowlers Vacola Preserving Pan 8L!
Made from quality stainless steel this preserving pan has an 8L capacity, ideal for making jam, marmalade and chutney. Its durable stainless steel construction means the pan is non-reactive, thus will not affect the flavour of delicate foods. Its solid aluminium base encapsulated in stainless steel ensures fast and efficient heat distribution. There is an easy to read measuring gauge on the internal wall of the pan for measuring the contents. With it's easy pour handle and pouring spout you won't spill a drop of your precious preserves! This pan is suitable for induction cooking and can double as a stock pot. A 36 page recipe book is included to get you started pickling and preserving!
- 8L volume
- Quality stainless steel
- Aluminium base encapsulated in stainless steel
- Measuring gauge
- Easy poor handle and spout
- Suitable for induction
- 36 page recipe book included
Care and Use:
- Wash thoroughly in warm soapy water before use.
- Handles will become hot during stovetop use. Please use oven mitts for safe handling.
- Never leave pan unattended whilst cooking.
- To avoid scratching the pan, nylon or wooden utensils are recommended
- Do not fill pan above top line on measuring gauge.
- Do not let pan boil dry.
- Dishwasher safe.
- To remove stubborn food stains, soak pan in warm soapy water overnight.
- Do not use in microwave.