Click Image for Gallery
The Cook-Chill Thermometer is a fabulous two-in-one tool, a food grade thermometer and a cooking timer. This unit meets the ANZFA(FSANZ) requirements for accuracy and is made from food grade materials. The plug in food grade stainless steel probe can be placed right into the meat in the oven and the settable alarm can be used to let you know when the meat or other food is done. The cable from the probe to the electronic unit is metal shielded to ensure that it can withstand oven cooking temperatures. It is important to keep the main digital display part outside the oven and away from heat.
- Hold function - to hold the current displayed temperature on the screen.
- Maximum/minimum - to display the max/min temperature that the unit has measured, since memory last cleared.
- Temperature range from: -50°C up to +300°C.
- °C and °F interchangeable.
- Start and Stop button.
- The timer function can work independently, times up to 99 hours and 59 minutes.
- Cable length: 1 meter.
- Accuracy: +- 1 °C.
- Resolution: 0.1.
- Battery Life: 1 x AAA battery lasts up to 1 year.
|Dimensions||9.8cm x 6.5cm x 2cm|
|Material||Probe: Stainless Steel|