Click Image for Gallery
This elegant 23cm I.O.Shen carving set is the perfect gift to spoil your friends, family, or even yourself! The narrow long knife is designed for cutting super thin cuts of meat from your roasts. The blade will glide through your meats with ease. Matched with a carving fork, this set is the stylish addition to your next Sunday roast.
Key Feature – Tai Tang Handle:
All the Knives in the I.O.Shen Mastergrade range have used the very latest technology to construct a blade that is not only amazingly sharp but will retain their edge for a long period of time. They have been sharpened to a 15° angle, which allows for wonderful slicing and portion control.
The unique handle design distinguishes I.O.Shen Mastergrade Knives from any other knife. It is an essential factor in achieving balance and stability.
The Tai Tang is not simply an embellishment, it is an integral part of the handle. Injection moulding means that the handle will not fall apart over time (as associated with riveted handles).
The handles are produced from a material called ebonite which is both durable and heat resistant. It is not recommended to wash these knives in a dishwasher.
|Length||Fork: 23cm / 230mm|
- Always store out of the reach of children.
- The cutting edge of I.O.Shen Mastergrade Knives is extremely hard and therefore liable to chip if they are used to chop bone or other hard objects.
- Never store knives loose in a drawer.
- Never leave sharp blades in washing up water.
- Dishwasher use invalidates the I.O.Shen lifetime guarantee.
- Hand wash, dry and immediately store your knives.