There is nothing better than creating your own delicious sausages, knowing exactly what goes into them and being able to control and manage what you're eating. You can avoid the artificial flavourings, preservatives and fillings that you just can't stand.
This simple but solid design of the Integra Elite Cast Iron Meat Mincer makes the grinder strong and reliable for years of use. A practical, easy to use holder secures the machine to the work surface so it is held firmly in place during the most rigorous use.
- Attach the mincer to the edge of the table top by tightening the base screw
- Attach the handle to the machine body, tightening the eye screw firmly
- Remove all skin and bone from the meat, cutting it into small to medium pieces
- Place the meat into the body opening on top and turn the handle until finished
After you have finished mincing your meat the clean up process is easy as. All you need to do is dismantle and hand wash thoroughly with warm, soapy water. Dry completely and rub with a few drops of edible oil to protect from rusting.
- Meat Mincer with sturdy base screw to attach to bench top
- 2 plate cutters (5mm and 8mm)
- 3 sausage attachments in assorted sizes
- Crossed knife cutter