Palm Leaf Platter - 10 Pack
The Palm Leaf ECO Catering Collection are beautifully designed plates that are made from the naturally shredded leaves of the Areca Palm tree.
This 22 x 12” pack of 10 Palm Leaf Platters are totally natural! There is no pulp, no starch, just washed and pressed leaf. Once the Palm Leaf Platters have been used, they can be turned into earth enriching compost.
The Palm Leaf itself varies in thickness from 2mm to 4 mm, as well as in colour and pattern, so you find that your Palm Leaf Platters will vary in thickness, colour and pattern.
- 100% compostable. This platter will break down within 60 days
- Naturally biodegrades in fewer than 2 months after disposal
- Renewable Resource,made only of fallen palm leaves that are gathered, cleaned and pressed
- You can comfortably hold the platter of hot food without burning your hands!
- Can be used to cook food in oven up to 250 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Palm Leaf foodware is liquid safe, superior and is ideal for soups, curries or any other liquid foods
- It is safe to heat plates in the microwave for up to 2 minutes