Click Image for Gallery
Can you peel, core and slice fresh pineapple in 30 seconds? With the Avanti Pineapple Peel ‘N’ Core you can experience this thrilling magic! This stainless steel slicer and corer works like a corkscrew, featuring a sharp durable cutting edge. It removes the flesh in precisely formed juicy rings and leaves the core in the shell. The perfect pineapple rings are ready for your fresh fruit salad, pizza or BBQ. And, waste not! The hollowed-out pineapple shell is left intact and can be used as a serving bowl or fancy drink glass!
Use and Care:
Please read and follow all the usage and care guidelines in order to maximize the life of your Avanti product.
- Cut off the crown of the pineapple with a knife.
- Place the Peel ‘N’ Core serrated blade over the core of the pineapple and press blade to engage with the pineapple. Turn the Peel ‘N’ Core in a circular motion and apply downward pressure so the cutting plate blade begins to cut into the pineapple.
- Continue with a downward twisting motion until the Peel ‘N’ Core reaches the base of the pineapple. Do not cut through the pineapple shell.
- Retract the Peel ‘N’ Core and the fruit from the shell of the pineapple.
- Remove the handle of the Peel ‘N’ Core by pushing the locking tabs with one hand and using the other hand to pull the handle up and out of the shaft.
- Remove the pineapple spiral from the shaft and cut into chunks or rings.
- Hand wash with mild detergent or wash in dishwasher, rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Avoid abrasive cleaners and scourers when hand washing.