Enamelled Paella Pan 400mm
Chef Inox’s Enamelled Steel is the kind of reliable and enduring cookware that will take your cooking to the next level. Crafted from durable steel, with an enamel coating that won't absorb flavours or stains, Chef Inox's Enamelled Steel cookware features a thick base that allows for quick and even heat distribution and a rim designed for drip-free pouring. The sturdy handles also allow for easy lifting, so you can transfer your dish from oven to plate with no trouble at all.
Versatile, hard-wearing, uncomplicated - the people at Chef Inox really have thought of everything.
Enamelled Steel Paella Pan features:
- Made in Spain.
- Made from enamelled steel.
- Enamel coating won’t absorb stains or flavours.
- Thick, layered base ensures fast and even heat distribution.
- Rim designed for easy, drip-free pouring.
- Two sturdy steel handles for easy lifting.
- Oven safe.
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction.
Care and Cleaning:
- Energy friendly – use with low to medium heat only.
- Recommended for use with wooden or plastic cooking utensils.
- Hand wash recommended with warm soapy water.
Extra Care Tips:
- Chef Inox Enamelled Steel cookware features steel handles, which may become very hot during use – especially when used in the oven. Please ensure you use an oven mitt when handling hot Chef Inox Enamelled Steel cookware.